Just a few minutes ago, Blake and Ashley were sitting at one of our little tables in the living room sitting across from each other. I walked in the room and Blake says, "okay Mom, now it is time for your temple interview." Last December Blake and Ashley came in when I was having my temple
recommend interview. Blake asked me a whole bunch of questions, some were very close to the real questions. Blake has a great memory. Some of the other questions he asked were, "Have you been good?, Do you know the gospel is real?, Do you say pledge
allegiance to the flag?" Blake cracks me up! Now he is interviewing Ashley and he just said, " Ashley you are being naughty, get out of my office!"
4 comments:
I love your kids-They are so funny! Blake really is a special little guy! Thanks for laugh---I needed it!!
I love it! Those kids of yours are sure funny. I can't believe Ashley turns 3 so soon!
I love it! It is so good you are writing it all down! They are so darn cute!
That's hilarious - we laughed out loud!
Post a Comment