Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random Fun!

Ashley loves to sleep in my bed. Ashley said she was tired late one afternoon, and next thing I knew I went into my room and found this!

Blake's Valentine's for his preschool class. Blake told me that he is "totally in love with" a girl in his class named Catherine. Oh dear!
Here the kids are at Pirate Island. Their hats are on wrong, but they had lots of fun!






This roller coaster is from Cedar Point! I think it was Blue Streak or the Gemini. Shout out to all the Michigan people!





Last week I went to a great hockey game. It went into over time and ended in a shoot out. I think it would be so fun if Blake played hockey. We'll see. Not many people go to hockey games, notice all the empty seats?!!




A sweet fight that was getting broken up!



We were really close to the players. Thank heavens we weren't too close that we could smell them.




The dumb mascot! He wouldn't leave me alone. Did I ever mention mascots freak me out?!! They do.


Eating at Tapanyaki. It was so cool. I thought, "I wish I had my camera", and I did have my camera! This never happens.

The cook doing cool tricks with the egg.


I made the mistake of telling the cook that I had never lit a match because fire scares me a bit. He got a good kick out of this! :) At Tapanyaki you sit at a table with just random people. Our cook was taking forever to get there, and the host came over to tell us that he will be here shortly, and a guy at our table says, " What is he just getting off the freeway?" I thought that was so funny!

Helping Ash take pictures of Blake and I. So funny!





Ashley's perspective!

1 comment:

Honey said...

Very cute! (I don't care for mascots either..) Glad your outings were fun.