

Ashley and her Dad
This picture makes me cry, so sweet.





Ashley is such a fun,energetic, smart little girl. Just yesterday Ashley was laying in the middle of the floor with her eyes closed and she says to me, "Mom, I'm just saying my prayers, don't worry I'm not dead." She is so funny.
Right now Ashley loves boys! If boys are around, Ashley is so happy. She still says she is going to marry her 15 year old cousin Jordan.
Ashley is such a little mom to Blake and his friends. She likes to tell them what to do. If they don't listen, oh boy! Ashley is as fiesty as they come, I wonder where she gets that from? :)
I am so grateful that I have Ashley in my life, she is so much fun. Happy Birthday my pretty girl. We sure love you!

5 comments:
Such cute, cute pictures! Happy Birthday Ashes! We hope it's a fun day. We love you!
I love all the pictures. She sure is as cute as they come---blonde curly curly hair and beautiful blue eyes. Happy Birthday Ashley---have a great day!
It doesn't get cuter than those blonde ringlets. Such a pretty baby too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHELEAH!!! smooches :)
Hope she had a happy day. She looks like such a ham. Too cute.
Post a Comment