
Miss Ashley is now fully potty trained. She is doing so well. I can't believe that both my kids are out of diapers. Now I have to convert Ashley's crib into a toddler bed. I am taking baby steps, how on earth did my kids get to be 5 and almost 3 so fast???

Ashley and Blake wearing their new shoes and jams. Ashley slept the WHOLE night in her new boots! She is so funny.

Blake wrote my name all by himself. As you can see I'm a great photographer. :)

Blake put he and Ashley's picture by Gilbert so he wouldn't be lonely. How cute. Happy 6 months to Gilbert. We have had him for 6 months and he is still alive. Though, I think Blake's prayers have brought him from the verge of death more than once!
4 comments:
Your kids are so cute. Yay Ashley for being such a big girl and getting potty-trained. Blake's hand writing is so good. They grow up way too fast!!
Thanks Megan! I have to put a little side note, but I didn't want to type it into my blog book. Please excuse the "fur" on Ashley's teeth in the first pic, it has been a battle of wills lately. Glad to report we are getting back on track! :)
Very cute! What a great milestone!
ps. you can write whatever you want on your blog. When you do your book you can make any changes you want to text and pictures.
I lied. I forgot you've already done a book. It's only when you do each page yourself that you can change it. (pregnant brain, here) Love you all!
Post a Comment