Thursday, September 30, 2010

Comings and Goings....

Blake being a leopard. He was hiliarious!
Ashley and her sassy poses.

We have been going to the park ALOT to feed the ducks. This certain duck sure thought Ashley was great.






Blake's new trick. He walks in his sleep. I was still up talking to a friend on the phone and he walks in and does this. Um, okay.


While at the park we were turning a corner and heard this hissing sound. Of course, my first thought was SNAKE!! It was this very protective mother. We stayed clear of her.

Blake LOVES to feed the mice around the pond. I thought it was gross at first, but they are so small and cute.

We hiked the Y a few weeks ago. It was the kids and I first time. They did great.


Us sitting on the Y. It was a much easier hike than I anticipated. The kids did great. Near the top Blake said, " Boy, my body sure doesn't move as fast as it use to." He is so funny.


The view from the top.



Random Picture. Ashley woke up one night and wanted chocolate milk. I woke up the next morning to find evidence of how tired I was in the middle of the night. :) Oh boy!


New hair color! Blake's school had a carnival and the kids got their hair dyed.



Blake's new do.



Ashley loving her, what she called, "Hannah Montana Hair."



The high school girls at the booth got such a kick out of Ashley's white hair turned pink that they took a picture. They said Ashley was their favorite of the night. Luckily, Blake's hair washed right out. Ashley almost a week and 4 washes later still has little remnants of pink in her hair!


Lo and behold, Blake did catch a mouse from the park in his water bottle. I was so shocked. We brought it home to show G&G and then let it go back at the park. Sorry the pics are so fuzzy.


1 comment:

Honey said...

That's impressive - to catch a mouse in a water bottle! Did he ask to keep it?

Such cute pictures! I wish we could be there with you enjoying your adventures. I'm sure that Duck loved Ashley and her lovely locks - almost the same shade :)

(Good luck tonight ;) I expect a full report.)

We love you all.