
Grandpa Allen came over and gave Blake a great pep talk. So sweet.

Blake ready to go. He wanted to do a funny face. :)

Blake outside his kindergarten room. He knows his door is the one with the frogs on it.

Blake putting his backpack on his hook. After this point he just walked right in and turned the corner and never looked back. Right when he was out of sight Ashley says really loud, "Wahoo! Let's go get some smoothies! I love spending time with you Mom!" I was too busy laughing to cry so it worked out well. Yeah for Arby's $1 strawberry banana milkshakes.

This is what Ashley did for the majority of the time Blake was at school.

Blake's class coming out. You can't see his face, the little boy in the orange shirt stepped right in front of him. Dang!

Blake after his very first day. His crown says, "Hero." Blake said he had lots of fun. He was a little nervous this morning. While we were in the car going to the school Blake says, "What if I get sent to the principals office, and I have to get detention." What??!! I reassured him that he would not get sent to the principals office. I think he has been watching too much iCarly.
3 comments:
I love that Phil came over! So sweet. I'm happy everything went well and that he didn't get detention! ;)
I should really call him Bro. Allen. How rude.
Dear brave Blakey! He's so cute. I missed poking my head in to see him today. I took a REALLY short lunch-so I was back to work before he started...and I forgot to look on my way out! I was so sad!
Post a Comment