
On Wednesday Blake started his month long basketball camp called, "Little
Hoopsters." He loves it. When we got there Blake told them his name, they gave him a ball, and he made a basket first try! Yeah! It is so fun to watch him.

Blake loves to climb things. It is in his blood. I hope we don't have to go to the ER anytime soon.

Yesterday Blake lost his first tooth. It was quite the event. His tooth had been super loose for a while. His gums right below the tooth were starting to look red and
inflamed. My mom tied a string around the tooth, but that caused it to bleed quite a bit. Blake opened his mouth to have me take the string off, but all I could see was blood all below his teeth and oozing onto his lip. Blood makes me feel so sick and light headed. Blake and I went upstairs for my mom to take it off and pop! it came out. At that point, Blake was hysterical. Screaming and crying, Ashley was jumping up and down so excited and I was sitting on the stairs feeling kind of light headed. I wish I would have gotten it on video, it was
hilarious.
Blake woke me up at 2am this morning so excited to see what the tooth fairy brought him. He knows it is me. Before bed he said, "Mom since the tooth fairy is you, can I get 5 dollars instead of 1?" Yeah right.
3 comments:
I would have paid money to see that video - that's so funny! He's such a smart kid "Can I get 5 dollars instead of 1?" hahahaha! Wish we could see him play bball, you'll have to take some video for us. Love alla yous!
Daniel and I are both laughing out loud about his 5 dollar comment! That's hilarious.
haha! 5 instead of 1? awesome.
Love that picture climbing on the counters.
Post a Comment