Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to School Night

A quick picture heading to our very first back to school night. How did I get old enough to have a child in kindergarten? Time has gone by way too fast. Blake's first day is tomorrow. I hope I can fight back the tears.
Blake and Ashley with his teacher Miss Hansen. I think she will be wonderful, and she told me she is a germaphobe too. Perfect! :)

Blake's cubby



Blake's coat hook. Very first one next to the door. It pays to have a last name that starts with an A.


My pretty girl and I.


My handsome man. Blake took this one himself. Made me laugh when I saw it.


Just having fun.

Blake gave a talk in primary. He wanted to wear a tie. He looks pretty snazzy, and Ashley looks darling in her dress.

Ashley, my little fashionista. She comes up to me wearing this and said, "Don't worry Mom, it's me, Ashley."


This is Sister Brough. She was my life saver at church. She sat with us at church and was Ashley's Nursery leader. Her husband was the bishop. They just moved out of our ward. So sad. She is like a 3rd grandma to my kids. I will be forever grateful for Sister Brough.

1 comment:

Honey said...

Your kids crack me up. Such CUTE! pictures!

Where did the Broughs go? That is sad. (Clay asked who she was in the picture and I said her name, he says "SISTER BARF??" hahaha.

Good luck today - you'll both do great.
ps. It's okay to cry :) We love you.