I love coupons! I love getting a good deal. I love seeing my grocery bill or another bill shrink because I have slammin' coupons. This week I learned the hard way that not all coupons should be used. I got this great coupon for a haircutting school. I thought, I need a haircut anyway, score. Wrong! Wrong! I got my haircut, well butchered, just butchered. It was AWFUL! I really wish I would have taken a picture of the massacre before I got it fixed, but frankly I never wanted to remember that haircut. EVER.
Gratefully, I went to a great salon last night and Leisha did her magic and saved my hair. I told her what happened and her first response to my hair was, "Girl, she gave you a full on mullet." It was that bad. Leisha is my new best friend! :)
Here is my hair now.
6 comments:
Super cute, Reece! Although I'm kind of sad not to see the butcher cut.. :) Glad you made a new best friend that could save your hair.
It looks wonderful! Thank heavens for Leisha.
Adorable! It looks great on you!
LOVE it! I'm glad it ended so well!
It's very cute! Short hair suits you.
I agree short hair suits you. You look great.
Post a Comment