Wednesday, June 30, 2010

May and June

Playing hide and go seek.

There they are!!



Blake and Uncle Spencer playing with Blake's soaker football that he got from Grandma and Grandpa Allen for preschool graduation.








In May it was my birthday and my sweet kids got me a new vaccuum. Thanks Mom and Dad. :)





Blake and Ashley told my Mom that I didn't like sugar and cake has sugar in it, but that I really like Oreos. So funny!


I had a great birthday. In the morning I ran a 10k up Provo Canyon and was so suprised and pleased that I finished it in 48 minutes.



Blake loves to go look for snakes in the backyard, he is such a bravesoul to hold one.



The first part of June Blake and Ashley were in swimming lessons. They loved them and they both did really well.

The light was horrible, but if you look close you can see Ashley and her class.

After swim lessons.


A few weeks ago I took the kids to see Spongebob and Dora at RC Willey. Yes, there are people in those costumes. Ashley was a little freaked out.


Uncle Luke (Eric's Youngest Brother) came over this morning with the rest of the family to say bye to us. So sweet. Luke entered the MTC today and is headed to Lima Peru.






Blake and his first cousin on the Allen side Aspen. She is a month today and is such a doll.

4 comments:

Meridy said...

You ran a marathon!??! Good job!! I didn't know that you like to run.

Charisse said...

Meridy you are hiliarious, it was a 10k that I ran, not a marathon. I have no desire to ever run a marathon. I ran a half marathon and that was good for me.

Honey said...

Cute pics!

The Henwood's said...

Love all the pictures of your cute kiddos!!! Love you!!!