Sunday, June 6, 2010

Who Let the Dogs Out??!!

I have debated putting this on my blog for fear that I may offend, but it was too funny and I know Blake will get a kick out of this when he is older reading this blog book.

Yesterday the kids and I were coming home from running a ton of errands and we passed Petsmart. On Saturdays they have Adoption day so they have a whole bunch of dogs in this one fenced in area on the corner. We were sitting in the car waiting for the light to turn green when Blake was watching the dogs and all of the sudden said to me, "Wow, Mom look, that dog is giving the other dog a piggy back ride!!" I looked over and just started laughing!! :) How do you explain that one??!!

3 comments:

Honey said...

Ha Ha Ha! Clay says "hugging." I don't think they need to know for awhile! :)

The Henwood's said...

Too funny-sometimes you get much more than you bargained for when you have such smart, observant kids!

Megan said...

Blake is so funny-he makes me laugh!!!! Thanks for sharing!