Sunday, January 17, 2010

Boy Crazy!

This is my little Ashley, boy crazy and she is only 2! Yesterday, while we were at Wal-Mart waiting in line at the pharmacy, Ashley saw a handsome guy and smiled at him and he smiled back, and Ashley reached out from the cart and grabbed and tickled his arm. Kind of AWKWARD! He was very nice about it all though.

Last Spring while at Wal-Mart again, Ashley was screaming that she wanted out of the cart, I got her out of the cart and she went RUNNING down the frozen aisle and saw a young 21 year old guy and started hugging his leg. I was dying! I grabbed her arm to have her let go, she hesitated. I am so glad that these guys are so kind.

Whenever Ashley sees a cute boy she says to me, "Mom, who's he?", "What is he doing?" It cracks me up! I am glad she has good taste, and I hope she gets a daughter just like her someday!

3 comments:

Honey said...

That's awesome! Just think, she could help you with your next "venture" :) You never know.. Cute Ashes.

katieo said...

haha! When we left your parent's house, Thomas commented as we walked out to the car. "I just like those girls."

She's just too cute. :)

CKW said...

At least you're prepared! Nothing will take you by surprise in another 11 or 12 years :-)