The day after Christmas my parents took us to dinner at the Roof at the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was awesome. It is a gourmet buffet. I ate so much, it was great. All these pictures were taken by my sister Micki. We missed Marcie and Brackon and John and Mindy. Thank you Mom and Dad!
Jane 23
5 months ago

3 comments:
Such lovely pictures. I really like the one of me yawning Christmas Eve (feel free to crop me out of that one, sister!).
Blake's party looks awesome - I'm sure a very good time.
Love you!
Love the pictures-they are beautiful! I told Blaine I want to go eat at that restaurant. Looks like you had a great Christmas with your family. I am so glad you have been blessed with such an amazing family.
Tanner had fun at Blake's party-thanks for the invite.
We really do need to get together soon-Love you!
Such great pictures. Looks like you've been busy. When I first saw the note I was wondering if the wheat thins were your idea because you're an exercise science girl :)
Post a Comment