
Ashley informed me this weekend that she is going to marry Jordan. Jordan is my 15 year old nephew. I told her that she can't marry Jordan because he is your cousin, and we can't marry cousins. She just looked up at me and replied, "Mom, he is just Jordan." She said Jordan in a very dreamy way. She sure likes Jordan. This fall we have been able to go to some of his football games and Ashley loves it, especially the cheerleaders. When we were leaving she said she wants to dance and hold the fuzzies!

3 comments:
That cracks me up! At least you know she's got good taste :) And the fuzzies - you are too cute, Ashes!
Great picture of Jordan. I can't believe how grown up he's becoming and how old we're getting! Love you.
She is so cute. She has great taste. Jordan is a cute guy! Tanner always says he is going to marry Lacey or his cousin Ashlyn. Kids are so funny. We really need to get together soon. Love you and hope you are well!
A while ago I noticed on my live feed that someone from ut was visiting my blog from your blog address. I click on it and saw it was you! I then saw my name on the side an thought that it would be OK to add you to my friends list...I hope that was Ok?! We definantly need to catch up!quehonda_78@yahoo.com
Post a Comment