Charisse these pictures are so beautiful. I love the fall colors. Micki did a great job. Your kids are so cute and you look so beautiful as always. I hope you are doing well. I am watching my niece Ashlyn four times a week 10 hours a day for a least a month, so I don't know when we can schedule a play date but I am thinking of you. If anything we need to get together for a girl's night! Love you!
Your biggest challenge isn't someone else. It's the ache in your lungs, the burning in your legs, and the voice inside you that yells 'can't'. But, you don't listen. You push harder. You hear the voice that whispers 'can'. You discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are.
5 comments:
Charisse these pictures are so beautiful. I love the fall colors. Micki did a great job. Your kids are so cute and you look so beautiful as always. I hope you are doing well. I am watching my niece Ashlyn four times a week 10 hours a day for a least a month, so I don't know when we can schedule a play date but I am thinking of you. If anything we need to get together for a girl's night! Love you!
SO CUTE! I love them!
These are ADORABLE!!! Your family is so photogenic, and I love the backgrounds!
Oh Charisse, absolutely lovely!
You are so beautiful and your kids looks so happy.
Charisse these are just beautiful. What a gorgeous family you have!!!
Post a Comment