I am not a good cook. I don't like to cook and I don't think I am very good at it. Now that I don't have another adult to cook for I really am a short order cook.
Well, last night my family had our annual "Soup and Scoop". This is a halloween party where everyone brings soup and then we carve pumpkins. Well, I made potato soup. This was my first attempt at making home made soup. I thought it turned out pretty tasty and so did those that tried it. Anyway, for lunch I had some of the left overs and Blake walked over to me and said very worried, "Mom, why are you eating barf!"
Jane 23
5 months ago

5 comments:
HA HA HA - that's hilarious! Barf. One of these years we'll have to come out for the Soup & Scoop - wish we could have been there. I'm sure your soup was delicious. I'd love the recipe (if you want to send it to me, or post it) :)
Love you guys.
That's too funny! What would we do without the great things our kids say?
Blake is so funny...but I am sure your soup was delicious!
It WAS delicious!!! Silly Blako! Love you guys!
That is so funny. I bet it was great soup. I fix soup all the time in the fall/winter. Okay, your pictures are gorgeous- you are all so good looking and they turned out so cute. I also loved your hill analogy- it is sometimes hard to conquer those hills if we're not forced to. Good for you for physically making it up that hill. I don't know if I'd dare to run in some parts of that neighborhood:) too many hills (steep hills)
Post a Comment