This week Blake started pre-school again. He loves his new class and new teacher. Ashley wanted to dress just like Blake on the first day, so she did! Ashley also started to potty train. She is still working on it and she told me yesterday that she doesn't want big girl underwears she just wants diapers. Um, no. Hopefully we soon will have more successes than accidents. My pics as I uploaded them are just uploading as words, does anyone know how to change that? Computers and I are not friends. Anyway, it has been a week of change for us. The first pic is of Ashley with my really old pair of glasses upside down. She cracks me up. The other night the kids and I were jumping on the trampoline and I told the kids that since I have had them I can't jump on trampolines for very long, if you have had kids you know what I mean. :) Anyway, Blake just says, "Come on Mom, just hold your inner breath." Okay, whatever that means!
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
1 week ago

7 comments:
haha! Yeah really. Just hold your inner breath! I'm going to remember that.
(re: words/pictures. Make sure you're in "compose" mode and not HTML mode when you're writing your posts. Well, actually it doesn't matter, but if you want to SEE the pictures as your writing your post, you've got to be in "compose" mode. Some browsers are weird though and only have an HTML mode. anyhoo. hope that helps.)
Good luck with the potty training. You're kids are getting so big. They are adorable.
In answer to the questions you ask a while ago, Dan is working at a firm right now. They offered him a job after graduation, but he's deciding if we're going to stay in Las Vegas or move back to Utah. School is in full swing which means I'm not seeing much of him. Oh well, it will all be over soon. :)
The pictures of the kids are so so cute. I am glad Blake is liking school. He is such a smartie! Ashley is so cute and I hope potty training goes well for her and you!
As far as the word thing my computer does the same thing and I don't know how to change it so when you find out how it works let me know.
Love you and I am going to call you this week-I promise!
I love your pictures - so cute! I wish we could see you guys.
Those are such cute pictures. I love the one where they are both in yellow. If you learn how to hold your inner breath, teach me (I have that problem too :)
You are amazing. Let's totally get together soon. Call me. 801-703-0789
Reecy, It was so fun to see you at education week!! Your kids are ADORABLE and so HAPPY!! that little ashley is so full of personality and who can resist those curls! keep up the good work!
Post a Comment