I am so grateful to my Dad for setting us up. Travis is the most honest,loving, kindest man I have ever met. Blake and Ashley just adore him. I think they like him better than they like me!
There was a lot of "unseen" help that went into Travis and I meeting and dating. After the second date I knew he was a keeper.
On December 30th I had surgery on my arm. Travis came over 10 minutes after I had just barfed (TMI, I know). I looked like DEATH, and he still told me how beautiful I was, and helped me so much. Keeper!!


7 comments:
awww. So happy for you, Reece! Glad I was there to see things happen. :) Love you guys. Can't wait to see you again.
I am REJOICING for you! You deserve the absolute BEST! Way to go, Dad, for setting you guys up. I'd love to hear the whole story someday:).
Congrats! I love you!
I am dying because for some reason I can only see black and pictures... No text. Looks like things are going well though. I will check back to see if it shows up later:) love you guys.
I did not know this was in the works but SO glad for you! You guys look great together and more importantly, you both look happy!
flori (your cousin...I follow you through Maggie!)
I've been hearing updates from my mom and am SO EXCITED for you! I guess your soon-to-be hubby knows Elise's husband. Small world. :) I can't wait to meet Travis and hopefully get to know him better when we make trips out there.
That is wonderful news! Can't wait to meet him!
Congrats, Reecy! You do indeed deserve the best, I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment