
A fun FHE activity with Mater!

Both Blake and Ashley were a little weirded out by it.


My kids have this new thing they call "Hot Chocolate Dances." Before bed they have hot chocolate and dance with each other. They really do love each other, even though half the time Ashley is trying to beat Blake up. Ashley puts up her fists and says to Blake, "you want a piece of this?" The funny thing is, she is dead serious.

A little nerf battle before bed.

These next pictures were taken by Ashley. Blake and Ashley decorated the tree all by themselves they just told me where the higher ornaments should go. They did a great job.

I think Blake is kissing his muscles. I have no idea. :)

After his hot chocolate, I think Blake is about to start break dancing. This boy has some pretty sweet dance moves, it is a riot to watch. For the family talent show we are doing a dance to "Dynamite," with Blake break dancing and Ashley said she and I have to do the "Sprinkler." She is so funny.
Blake has been home most of the week with a terrible head cold. Poor guy. The nice thing is I haven't been called into work that much this week. It has been so nice to have more time with my kids. Time goes by way too fast.
1 comment:
I love it! Your kids are hilarious. They did a great job with the tree - it looks awesome. Such cute pictures.
We're so excited to be coming out and see your performance ;) Love you!
Post a Comment