Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Batman and BYU cheerleader.

Ashley wanting to "just go" and not take pictures.




Excited Batman.




Ashley was Tinkerbell for school.


Life has been crazy lately. I don't even know if anyone still reads my blog. For posterities sake I thought I should update the blog book.

3 comments:

Heidi Greaves said...

I always read :)

Maggie said...

I read your blog:) Cute pictures. How did Blake get so old? He looks so grown up. Ashley too.

Honey said...

Way to go, Reece! I'm so happy you posted - I'm loving all of your pictures. We miss you guys so much. Blake is looking so much like Eric - and then the first picture of Ashley sleeping (in her Spidies) I thought she was Blake!! They're too cute and growing right before our eyes! Their poses crack me up. We can't wait to see you guys. Love you, Reece.