Sunday, June 26, 2011

May Happenings

Blake and Ashley wanted to wear costumes to the mall. I told them they couldn't, but then Micki said if they get to wear costumes she would too, hopefully hindering them to want to wear costumes to the mall. She is hiliarious!

Ashley's face when Micki said she was going like that. :)



Blake and his new smile.









On May 23rd, I was surprised with the sweetest surprise birthday party at work, put on by the 6th graders in McKay Perkins class. It was so cute. They went all out. They gave me this banner, a JB poster, and chocolates. They had even decorated the windows in the classroom. It was so cute and totally caught me off guard. It made my day. I wish I would have had my camera.


Me and my new Biebs poster.

My kids are getting so big so fast.



We love oreos at our house. This is what happens when Ashley gets the Oreos. She just likes the middles.



According to Blake this is what "put your laundry away" means. :)

1 comment:

Honey said...

Those pictures are awesome! I love Ashley's unpleased face. Clay puts his laundry away like that, too. Love you guys!