Saturday, January 22, 2011

Funnies

I was just going through some papers and found a list of funny things Ashley and Blake have said in the last few months.

  • While Ashley was doing Jillian Michaels with me, she looked up at me trying to pick up a weight. "Oh Mom, looks like my weight is stuck to the floor."
  • Blake after watching Sound of Music, "they should call that The Neverending Sound of Music."
  • Ashley had been asking me to come help her in the bathroom a lot. I said, "Ashley you are almost 4 years old, you need to be doing this all by yourself. She replies, " I go potty all the time by myself when I am in the bathtub." Gross!
  • Blake, "Man ,that Justin Bieber sure sounds like a girl."
  • Blake, "Mom, your teeth are as white as white paper with no scribbles on it." Thanks Blake. :)
  • At 4am one morning this week I could here little feet coming into my room. I heard the click of the remote for the TV in my room, next thing I knew Ashley crawled into bed with me and asks, "Hey Mom, do you need a steam mop?" Dang Infomercials.

3 comments:

Honey said...

Those are hilarious-i laughed out loud! Such funny kids! Often times my weights are stuck to the floor, too, Ash!

Heidi Greaves said...

Daniel and I are laughing out loud, too! Thanks for sharing!

Megan said...

Your kids are so cute and funny. These made me smile. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are well! Love you!