Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fun in the Snow!

Blake and my Dad getting ready to snowboard down the hill in the backyard.





Blake stands on the inside of my Dad's board between my Dad's feet. Blake LOVES it.


Blake absolutely loves the snow! I, on the other hand, am going to be a snow bird when I'm old.

This is what I saw when I checked on Ashley during her nap. She has a hammock full of stuffed animals above her bed and I guess she wanted to sleep with ALL of them!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like fun, but I don't miss the snow. Not one bit!

Honey said...

How fun for Blake! Ryan and I go skiing on Saturday - my VERY first time!! I hope I don't end up like Wendy Freeman..do you remember how nauseous we got at the hospital visiting her? Poor girl.

I love the picture of Ashley, that's hilarious! Does she still want to sleep with all the animals?