Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Catching Up

This is the neighbor's wonderful dog, Chico. We get all the perks of having a dog without the poopy part and expenses!






I'm not really a dog person, but I love this dog. He barks all the time at people in the neighborhood, but if he is out when I come back from a run, he will run to me. It is too cute.














Blake and his buddy, Bryton wrestling. They absolutely love it and play so well together.


Ashley playing dress up.


Blake and Ashley home from the dentist with NO CAVITIES! Woot! Woot!

Our "Put on the Armor of God" FHE. My Dad has all his mountain biking gear on. The kids absolutely loved it.






Blake with Grandpa's helmet on.

The annual Soup and Scoop! We carved the pumpkins in my parents garage.





Ashley and her FAVORITE person, Jordan. Look how excited and nervous she looks! :)


Blake's pumpkin.


Ashley and Blake's pumpkins.


Go Cougars!



Blake getting ready to go to his pre-school Halloween Party. He was an indian.

Ashley using mascara for nail polish. Ugh!

Come to find out Blake did this! Ashley said she wanted to "fweak you out." I think I freaked the wrong way.

Ashley came to me the other day and said her baby was sick. I asked her what was wrong, and she said her piggy had kissed her baby and now her baby has swine flu! I really think my 2 year old is a genius.

5 comments:

Heidi Greaves said...

That is so funny about the swine flu! Your little Ashley cracks me up. She is always so energetic and happy!

Honey said...

Love the pictures! Love you guys!

The Henwood's said...

Such cute kidlets! They are soooo smart!!! Love you guys!

Jeannie Barclay said...

How darling! I love it all! What a lucky mom you are.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Ha! What a clever little girl!